Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Locked Out



I'm so thankful for nice neighbors.  We were locked out of our house this afternoon.  (I blame it on our self-closing doors).  I'm also thankful for nice weather.  Those four hours would have been really long if it was rainy out.  And another thing I'm thankful for?  Bananas.  They kept Mr. Porter happy until our hero pulled up in the driveway.

I'm not so sure I'm qualified to give a dose of happy today, but I found a tutorial for these neat watercolor business cards.  I think you can probably see why I like them.



Now I need to bake something nice for our great neighbors to thank them for taking us in part of the afternoon.  Any ideas?

|spotted on pinterest|

2 comments:

Arika Averett said...

What a great way to get to know your new neighbors! Probably didn't seem too great at the time though. ;)

In my opinion you can't go wrong with homemade bread. Zucchini Bread is my fav!

deb said...

There's no better way, Arika! Seriously!