Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Friday



Don't you just want to move into AB Chao's garage?  Her garage is just as fun as she is.  I met her at Alt Summit last week and she's a gem and so, so fun.  I mean who has a garage as awesome as this?  Only someone as cool as AB.

So what do you have planned for the weekend?  Something fun, I hope.  We are going to enjoy our little heat wave.  It suppose to be a whoppin' 50 degrees today.  So I'm pretty sure me and the neighbors are going to have a pool party.  It will be awesome.

So check this out.  I found some neat stuff I want to share with you.  Buckle your seatbelt and enjoy the ride, my friends.


  1. I want to make this scarf.

  2. Add this to my wishlist.

  3. The perfect office.

  4. I really like this sofa.

  5. Add a little spring to your table.


I hope you have an incredible weekend.  We'll see you back here on Monday.  xo

1 comment:

Erin @ Slipcover Your Life said...

I was introduced to AB Chao at ALT, and she is the cutest thing ever! Her garage is amazing, and she totally nailed with with the metallic fringe trend.