Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Working around the house can be fun!

Remember a little while ago when I highlighted some awesome modern cleaning supplies?  Here's some modern tools that are just as awesome!

Modern Ladder


This is a new ladder design from CIMA.  I LOVE how little room it takes up!  It will slip so easily between bookshelves, behind a door, under a bed...  It's made from sturdy carbon fiber composite materials, so even though it only weighs 1kg (or a little under 2 1/2 lbs.) it is sturdy enough for just about anybody to step on!


PrecisionCutter



This is a little precision cutter (think X-Acto knife) from one of my favorite designers, Karim Rashid.  I think that my interior design projects back from my school days would have been much more fun with a blade like this!



radiator


Right now our new apartment has the ugly radiators (you know which ones I'm talking about!)  I wish they had this lovely modern radiator pictured above!  You can't see it?  It's the cool looking green wall art!  Love it when form meets function!  (Yes it's also from Karim...sorry, can't help myself!)


erin_sig


1 comment:

sanjeev said...

Where can one buy the CIMA ladder?