Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Flashback Wednesdays


Christy and I were talking on the phone last night and she mentioned Caboodles. I loved my Caboodle and took it just about everywhere with me. A girl always wants her blush on hand, or a little bottle of hairspray- you just never know when you'll need to spruce up. I had one almost exactly as pictured above, but I think I remember it having a heart shaped latch. I always loved the different compartments, and being able to open it up like a fish box. Eventually the hinges broke on me- otherwise I would still probably still be using it.

Do you remember Caboodles? Did you have one?

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I had a pink and green one with a heart-shaped latch. I also had a little one for smaller things. My mom had a totally massive caboodle with about a million compartments. It would have some that slid out and others that would rotate out. It was insane.

Unknown said...

OK, you lost me on this one... not a caboodle user, unfortunately. I do remember though, making fun of girls and their makeup "tackle boxes". :)

Marisa said...

mine was purple with a pink latch :-).

The Sayer Family said...

OMG!! I totally miss my caboodle! I had a pink one and i even went as far to send away for the little name plaque you could put on the top!

Jenny said...

Ha! I had one EXACTLY like the one pictured. Loved it.

Michelle said...

i remember mine... it was pink. i loved that thing:)