Thursday, February 02, 2012

Simple Play: Pom Poms in a Jar



Dinner time around here hasn't gotten any better than the last time I talked about it.  It seems like there's a tipping point when things quickly go from serene and happy to absolutely disastrous.  If I wait too long to prepare a meal, I have both kids wrapped around my feet crying for attention while I'm trying to whip up a meal over the stove.  If I prepare dinner too early, my husband misses out on a family dinner.  I don't know what the answer is as I feel like having dinner as a family daily is very important.



Porter (16 mo.) is very happy here placing pom poms into a plastic jar while sitting in his booster seat.  It kept him busy for a good half hour.  I need to be better about reserving these activities for dinner time preparation.

How about you?  Do you love dinner time or dread it?

No comments: