Friday, February 11, 2011

Vive Le Weekend


Happy Friday dear readers!  I hope you had a great week. Did you see these wonderful Valentine's on Mer Mag? {via Freshly Picked}  I love getting my son involved in making and assembling our Valentine's together.  And these would be so simple to do as a last minute project.  {Which totally applies to us}.


As we get our water color grove on, here are a couple inspiring things I saw on the interwebs this week.




  1. Everything about this makes me happy.

  2. I want to be friends with her.

  3. Some fun dinner ideas for Monday.


What are you planning for Valentine's Day?  We try to keep things simple around here, but I'd love to hear how you celebrate at your house.

1 comment:

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

Sadly, I have class on Monday, so I'm planning to celebrate Valentine's Day this weekend with a party tomorrow night and brunch with a good friend on Sunday morning. Happy Valentine's Day!