Friday, November 05, 2010

Hello Friday

Ah. A big sigh of relief.  It's Friday.  And that makes me happy.

Have I told you how much I love this little guy?



This picture was taken in our photo studio downstairs.  And I love it.  And isn't the hat so cute?  My dear friend, Lisa made it.

Here's a few other cool things I've seen on the interwebs this week:
Bringing the outside in.  Interior Barn Doors.

Can't find your phone?  This should come in handy. {via new to me blog oh, hello friend}

Book pages folded into words.

Kid's table ideas for holiday entertaining.

Using pom-poms as decor.

Giving a new meaning to recycled furniture.

I hope you all have a great weekend and we'll see you back here on Monday!

3 comments:

Maria said...

That is such a cute photo.

mydesignchic said...

This is so adorable that I'm at a total loss for words...precious!!

deb said...

Thank you so much... we think he's pretty cute ourselves.