Friday, December 11, 2009

Monday's Redesign-You Pick

Remember when I asked you to choose which color theme to use for the Monday redesign?  I had so much fun with the last one we did that I thought I'd do it again.  But let's change it up a little bit!  This time let's pick a space that we don't often see mood boards for!  For Monday let's design one of the following:



Master Bathroom
1. Master Bathroom (Image from Melanie Schmidt Photography)



My new office
2. Office (Photograph from Pinkernaute)



Colorful, modern, eclectic: Ideas for the hallway, from Elle Decor
3. Entryway (Photograph from Metropolitan Home-Which is sadly ceasing publication with the December 2009 issue!)

Vote and let me know which type of space you'd like to see and we'll make it happen!!

erin_sig

P.S.  Check back Monday too for a fun giveaway!!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Office!

Wendy said...

#3!

Kayla said...

Office!!!

mostlymaple said...

Office

Jasmine said...

I'm gonna have to go with the majority (so far) on this one... Office!