Friday, May 22, 2009

Life is Pretty, yes it is

Pretty Road

{image here}

I am definitely looking forward to an extended weekend. And extra day to regroup and hang out the family is always welcome in my book. And now for an update on the home front....

  • Caden is talking and I love hearing his words so much. He says mum and da. And probably my favorite of all right now is pointing at the dog and saying "sit". {Although it sounds like he is saying something like ship, or well, you know.}
  • Our anniversary was a success and it felt like old times. We went try out Blue Orchid and treated ourselves to ColdStone. It was wonderful to have a focused conversation, but we both agreed that we wouldn't change anything about our family and where we are at now.
  • Toolulu is making its debut on Thursday, May 28th. We are teaching a free Blogging 101 class. {Class size is limited so let me know if you'd like the details- email me at deb AT toolulu DOT com}. Whether you are new to blogging, or have been blogging for awhile, I think it will be worth while. We will be sharing some tips and tricks we have learned along the way.

I hope you all are doing well and I hope you have a great weekend. As always, Vive le weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing your dog doesn't follow all commands, or you'd be up to your ears in you know what. :)
Kids say such cute things, just wait, you have no idea how much funnier it will get as you continue to try to decipher what he's saying, and those rare moments where you have to sadly admit you don't have a clue what it is.
I swear some days my little one talks in a foreign language (but with the bilingual tv shows who knows, he could be)

Have a good day!

Nicole said...

Deb, I am glad to hear that you were able to steal an evening away with Casey. I LOVE the Blue Orchid. Mmmmm... I think that dates are better now that we have children, it is an adventure and a treat much more than when we were just poor college students.

Kristine said...

What a great little night out for you two! I've never eaten at Blue Orchid, but the name sounds familiar. What kind of food do they serve, and what did you get? Hearing about your cute Caden is a reminder of how behind Brady is. We're still working on weaning from baby food, let alone talking! :) Enjoy your holdiay!