Friday, May 22, 2009

Inspiring Bookshelves

I'm on the hunt for some inspiring bookshelves and I thought I would share some of my findings with you.  I have decided that I like bookshelves with a lot of color and interesting things to look at.

my new loft
my new loft

bookshelf spectrum, revisited


Bookshelf Spectrum



Reading Nook and Bookshelf Divider
Reading Nook and Bookshelf Divider

Mazzali: "M40" wardrobe and bookcase / l'armadio "M40" . Living area
Mazzali: "M40"

A's bookshelf


A's bookshelf


What do you have on your bookshelf?


deb_sig






P.S. Today's the last day to enter the design challenge. Voting starts on Monday!

3 comments:

Karen said...

We are putting built in bookshelves in our living room this summer and are going for a variation of these http://www.bhg.com/decorating/home-accessories/accessories/bookshelves-styles-sizes-photos/?page=4. No corner and the bottom will be enclosed in cabinets. I can't wait.... I love bookshelves!

hoope said...

WoW.. .. this is so lovely.. & i liked it alot.
great site u got !

deb said...

I love those bookshelves, Karen. I hope the project goes well and send us pictures when you are done!!