Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Sending Sunshine to You

Hello my friends. So sorry about the downer posts lately. I'm really doing fine. I'm just going through a period of adjustment in my life. And let me be honest... I don't deal with changes all that well. But it is what it is and I just have to live with it.

So here is some sunshine from me to you. I love you all and hope you enjoy these beauties.



  1. Bright Day {via the yumi yumi shop $20}
  2. Beautiful yellow room {via Roxxn.com}
  3. Yellow Diamond Weave clutch {via Crystalyn Kae $75}
  4. Sunflower yellow/white wallpaper {via Miss Print}
Oh, and one more thing. Along with the new look of my blog, I changed my links. {Honestly, I'm thinking of doing away with them. I don't use them anymore. Thanks, google reader!} If you use them, please let me know and I will keep them. In that event, let me know if you're not on the list and I will add you {I have a hard time keeping up with everyone}!

xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love the yellows! I had planned to paint our bedroom yellow (with burgundy bedding and refinished wood) but then we moved... Anyhow, yellow is so cheery and wonderful. It just catches the light and warms my spirits! I really like the owl picture (#1).