Monday, December 22, 2008

Holly Jolly Christmas

{photo via flickr}
Things have been a little crazy here at King Jonzy's palace. Where did the weekend go? Seriously... But we've been having so much fun. We've been visiting with family and friends and enjoying every minute of it. We also dropped Caden off with Auntie Kris while Casey and I escaped and spent an hour (really 2 hours, but who's counting?) out in the freezing cold. More on that later.

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy it with your families and friends. I will see you next week.

xoxoxoxoxo

P.S. I needed a mint so I thought I would share with you all (this giving spirit is unstoppable)!

1 comment:

Audra said...

Hope you guys have an awesome first Christmas together- he's even at the right age to have a little fun! And don't be offended if he has more fun with the tissue paper and boxes than his gifts... we've all experienced that! :)