Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Bags Are Packed... Alt Summit Here I Come!



I'm soooooo excited to be leaving for Altitude Design Summit in a couple of hours.  It's my favorite blogging conference ever.  I attended last year and immediately fell in love.  The people are wicked smart and so inspirational on all things design and fashion.  I don't consider myself a fashion diva so being surrounded by all these amazing people can be a little intimidating.

I'm really looking forward to connecting with great friends that I haven't seen since last year and chatting it up until the wee hours of the morning.  I'm also looking forward to the hands on design camps on Saturday.  Crafting without the kids hasn't happened in a loooong time so it will be very refreshing.

On Friday morning, I've been invited to lead a round table on "selling yourself."  Which I realize sounds a little like I'll be helping people work the streets.  Boy, do I know how to work it!  But really, I'll be teaching fellow bloggers how to partner with quality brands matters.  I already have a few goodies to share after the conference about great companies I partnered with to make my weekend in SLC the best it could be.  If you have any blogging questions you want me to get the answers on at the conference, let me know.  I won't be blogging the rest of the week, but if you want to keep up with the buzz, follow me on twitter and instagram.

I hope you have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Best of luck and have a great time!