Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Perspective



I was thumbing through pictures on my phone the other day and discovered this one taken by Caden.  I have no idea what it is, but I love it.

I usually love most of the pictures he takes because they are from a different perspective than mine.  When he takes pictures of Porter, he is laughing or smiling so big-- big brother always gets the best response. Sometimes his pictures are little pieces of a door or wall so they are fairly abstract.  He usually captures me at my finest moments too.  Luckily they are almost always blurry so you can't make out the expression on my face.

He's incredible at capturing real life.  Not the, "Say cheese!  Mommy's going to take a picture" that I'm so good at capturing.  I love Caden more than ever and it's fun seeing him grow up day by day.  Sometimes I wonder what he'll be like in 20 or 30 years.  Will he be a rock climber, or artist?  At this moment in time, it's hard to say what he'll do when he grows up, but given his persistence and perfectionism, I'm going to say anesthesiologist or frog hunter.

Hope you're having a great day, friends.  Love you more than ever!  xo

No comments: