Monday, June 27, 2011

Beach Bums



The weather here has been Perfect.  We are soaking up every minute of it so when winter comes we won't have a single regret.  {Have I told you how nervous I am for our first winter here?}

Last week, we purchased a pass to the local beach and we easily spent 4 hours there on our first visit munching on cheese and crackers, building sand castles, and playing in the cold water.  Having to juggle the two boys, I told Caden he could go in the water as I tended to Porter on the shore (they have multiple lifeguards on duty).  I told him he had to stay in water that fell below his waist line on his swim shorts.  He ran into the water splashing around, hiked up his shorts and looked at me for approval.

I couldn't help but laugh.  If there's a loophole, he's sure to find it!

Hope you're having a great Monday!

No comments: