Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Pillows

You know that I've been working on updating some of the elements in my Living Room.  Next up on my list are new throw pillows for my sofa.  I decided that I wanted each one to be different from all the rest.  That way I'll have an eclectic, yet coordinated look.  I've already got 4 designed and hopefully by Friday (sewing day) I'll have them all sorted out!  Most of my fabrics are going to be from fabric designer Joel Dewberry's newest collection, Aviary.  I'm using some from the Saffron color palette.  The computer doesn't do it justice, I promise.  The saffron color is very close to the poppy red I want to bring into my space.



Don't you just love the natural, organic feel to this collection?  The first day it came into CityCraft (where I teach) I swooned and swooned over the patterns and color palettes!  Can't wait to show you the finished pillows!

1 comment:

Cambria said...

I love these! They will look so fun all together in a room.