Friday, March 25, 2011

Knee Deep in Color

I've immersed myself knee deep in color.  It's a little more than exciting to have a "new" home at my finger tips.  Kind of like a blank canvas just waiting for me.  So who better to consult than Pantone for a new color palette?

Have you seen their fashion fall 2011 report?  The colors are ah-maz-ing!


I love the mixture of neutrals with the spring-like colors.  So does that mean we are going to have a brighter fall this year?

I sure hope so!

Now if only Pantone packaged their paint like this.



I think I would buy their paint cans just to display them.  {concept work by Samy Halim}

While I wait for our new home, I think I'll make some Pantone magnets.


Such a great DIY project by How About Orange.


What are you up to this weekend?  Any fun plans?  Do tell.


No comments: