Friday, December 03, 2010

Friday Link Love

After a short week last week with Thanksgiving and all, this week seemed super long to me.  I am more than ready for the weekend.  How about you?

Today I will be spending most of the day trying to find an outfit to wear to a Holiday party tonight.  I'm in that in between stage where most of my clothes "fit", but not quite right.  Know what I mean?

While I rummage through my entire closet trying to pull a Tim Gunn and "make it work", here are a couple fun and inspiring things I saw on the interwebs this week.


I need to remember this for next year.  A great winter wreath made with acorns.  Genius!

A free cute printable holiday decoration paired with cute glitter trees.

I read through Sweet Paul's holiday magazine this week.  It was perfection.

Design Mom is at it again!  Look at these beautiful bottles full of light.

Great last minute advent calendar ideas.  {I won't tell anyone you skipped a couple days, I promise}.

I also create mood boards for Polka Dot Peacock.  Check out my most recent ones: a classic blue and white boy's room and a pink and green girlie room.

I hope have a great weekend, and we'll see you back here on Monday!

No comments: