Friday, December 17, 2010

By Gosh, It's Friday!

It's the last weekend before Christmas.  Are you ready?

We were planning on staying home for the holidays, but are making an unexpected visit out to Utah now.  One of my favorite people in the world passed away this week so we'll be spending time with family reminiscing of memories and good times had with Grandpa Telford.  He sure knows how to go out in style.  He passed away on his 97th birthday.


{Grandpa Telford in England in 1937}


And as you can see above, he was a stylish man.  Here are a couple other stylish things I'd like to share with you:

  1. I can't stop looking at these homes.  {via sfgirlbybay}

  2. I wish I had a kid with curls like these.

  3. If you're curious, I'm doing my christmas gifts dandee style from now on.  Simple and sweet.  Hooray!

  4. Cute holiday gift tags - printable & free.  {via How About Orange}

  5. I love pretzels and I love scarves so this makes sense.

  6. I really want to try this, but I'm kind of scared.

  7. I'm speaking at ALT Summit and I can't wait.  Will you be there?


So, tell me.... where are you going for the holidays?  Are you going to be in Utah?  If so, wanna hang?

No comments: