Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Friday

How's your Friday treating you so far?  I hope well.  We're cuddling in bed this morning to keep warm.  Boy, it's getting cold here!



While we snuggle, I want to share a few things I've seen on the interwebs this week.


I really, really want to throw a popcorn party.


I'm not quite ready for the holidays, but this wrapping paper is lovely.


I'm in love with these hanging beds.


Have you voted for your favorite in Design Sponge's Alphabet Contest?


Want some inspiration?  I write for Polka Dot Peacock.  Check out this toddler boy's room I put together this week.


Do you have big plans for the weekend?  I hope it  treats you well.  We'll be continuing some work on the downstairs bathroom.  These days, our projects are taking a little longer with two kiddos around.  :)


See you back here on Monday!


Image via Princess Lasertron


No comments: