Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Love

I am currently snuggled up in bed with my two sons.  I swear there is nothing more calming than having a newborn around.  I just want to snuggle with my little chicks in bed all day long.  It's been two weeks since Porter's been born and it's been a magical two weeks.  I'm trying to cherish every.single.moment.


Here's a couple things I've seen online this week that I wanted to share with you.


Wouldn't it be fun to recreate this bubble chandelier?  {pictured above}


Avie Designs makes my business cards, and now look at her freebie meal planner.

6th Street Design has some great tips this week about designing with kids in the home.

Look at this car playmat.  If it took Jill 50 hours, I guarantee it would take me at least 200.

You know how much I love spray paint so this fall decorating idea is right up my alley.

Holy potholes!

I hope you have a great weekend.  We'll be trying to enjoy the weather as much as possible before winter sets in.  See you on Monday!

2 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I just LOVE that first photo. Enjoy all of the snuggle time & congrats!

deb said...

Thanks Caroline!! Can't get enough of the snuggle time!