Saturday, September 25, 2010

Big Helper

Oh, look at them go. They're like two peas in a pod.

Caden insists on helping Dad mow the lawn and when they're done, he comes inside so proud saying, "I mow yard, mom-ma!"

It's about the cutest thing ever.

And it makes me happy, especially in these last days of pregnancy. {I know this baby could come any minute- I had Caden 4 days from now during his pregnancy}.

We had a bit of a scare this week {you can read more about it here}, but things are okay.... it just made me realize how unprepared I am to deliver a baby again.

I was lucky to have Caden with me on Thursday during the ordeal and he was so cute. He would say, "You sad mom?" as he would hand me a tissue and then say, "wipe nose."

And that would make me cry even more.

Because he's about the cutest thing ever.

I go in on Tuesday to have an ultrasound to see how big this guy is.... anyone want to take a guess?

2 comments:

Kristine said...

So glad you and the baby are ok! Hope everything goes well these next few weeks! Caden is a cutie!!! :)

Wilkerson Family said...

I'm happy that everything is ok and I hope that everything goes smoothly for you over the next few months. The picture of Caden and Casey is SO cute. What a great helper. :)