Thursday, August 26, 2010

Living Room Color Palette

Many of you know I'm a huge fan of color, which is why I hang out at COLOURlovers more often than I should.  Something about putting together color palettes just makes me happy!  Even more happy is when I'm putting together a color palette for an actual project!  I've unpacked all my boxes from my move and now I'm ready to start the decorating!  My living room currently has the first three colors already in place.  I wanted to utilize what I already had and add a little something extra so I added in the chartreuse green and poppy red.  Wait until you see the projects I've got planned for these colors!


This color palette reminds me of the fields of poppies we saw in Germany so I'm going to use poppies as a motif throughout the room as well!


Poppies.
Red Poppies And A Dramatic Sunset Sky


Wait until you see the projects I've got planned for these colors!  I promise I'll share the results as they come together!


No comments: