Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!

I have to say, I'm exhausted today.  I've been nesting like a mad woman, organizing every room and closet in our home.  I worked myself so hard on Wednesday night that I started getting contractions.  After a night's rest and a relaxing morning, I was ready to get back at it Thursday afternoon and haven't stopped since.  I have about 7 weeks to go until the little boy comes, but with my first being 3 weeks early, I'm feeling a giant push to get things done while I can still bend over.


A little Friday inspiration is in store for you.  I've seen so many cute things this week that I just have to share with you.

DIY Sunburst Mirror that makes me crave fall for some reason.  Is it the branches? {pictured above}

I've been taking an online Home Ec class to use with my new sewing maching. This is one project I'm looking forward to.  Didn't Amy do an awesome job?

I love balloons and I want to try this at the next event I host.

An easy $5 fall wreath.  Oh, how I love fall!

Nom Nom Nom Nom Brownies.  Yum!

Another nester organizing the nursery closet.  It's on my list!




Have you seen anything inspiring this week?  Do tell.

I hope you have a great weekend.  We'll see you back here on Monday!

2 comments:

Janell Beals said...

Deb, thanks for featuring my DIY sunburst mirror! Janell

Amy Morby said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for featuring my dress! You are so sweet. And I LOVE your blog. So lovely!