Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cleaning Frenzy

{via MarthStewart.com}


I've been in quite the cleaning frenzy lately.  Deep cleaning just about everything around me.  And making a list of everything I need to do.  And that is overwhelming in and of itself.  I like having a list of chores that I need to do everyday so I'm going to try this Chore Calendar.  {Thanks for the tip, Courtney!}  It's only $8 and will give me standard daily chores along with specific items for that day.  Here is a sample of what it looks like:



I would love to hear any tips you have to share.  How do you keep on top of cleaning your home?


4 comments:

Kara said...

Would you let us know what you think after a while. I have been interested in finding some type of chore chart, but I have been having a hard time finding one that will work. Thanks!

deb said...

Absolutely, Kara. We'll see how well I can stay on top of things. :)

Jon said...

A great tool I have found is an online chore chart tool from MyJobChart.com. It is easy to set up and use and you don't have to worry about always printing new charts or making fancy things that don't get used after a week. Kids love using it since it is online and they each have their own account complete with picture and password. Give it a try!

Courtney said...

I too am so enjoying the cleaning chart. It has been a huge help, cleaning is no longer so overwhelming and I love that it has things on there like trim kids nails, rotate mattresses...
So glad you are enjoying it as well.