Friday, May 07, 2010

New Amy Butler Wallpaper

Have you heard the news?  Amy Butler is launching her wallpaper line with Graham & Brown later this month at ICFF.  And thanks to Apartment Therapy, we all get a sneak peek.




As we all know, I love Amy Butler and her incredible designs so I couldn't be more excited about this!  Check out this Q & A we did with Amy a few months ago.  She is so charming!

I hope you all have a great weekend and I would like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all you hard working mothers out there.  I sure hope you get the chance to kick back and ponder on what a great blessing it is to be a mom.  I was in tears when I saw this incredible and touching video earlier this week.  {Thank you NieNie for your gentle guidance and always putting things in perspective}.  I feel like sometimes I let the day to day tasks get the better of me.  When really, life is so much more than that.  It is such a great honor to be a mom.  So let's celebrate! 

No comments: