Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Photo #10

The story: this picture was taken 12 days after Caden was born. Jonzy was still adjusting to having a new friend around so he always wanted to lay on top of us. Caden never minded one bit, and I always welcome the cuddle fest.

The details:
I have been tagged on Hilary's blog, and since I love looking at old photos, I thought this would be a fun one to participate in. Here are the rules:

1) Open your first picture folder~ like Hilary, this is not easy for me either so I stuck with iphoto since our pictures are everywhere on our computer.
2)Upload the 10th picture in that folder
3) Tell the story

Now it's my turn to tag people: Audra, Wendy and Kaitlyn

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I love it! At least you have an interesting picture. Two bedrooms? Blah!

Faith | UPrinting said...

Wow! Aren't they cute? It's good to know that your dog is loving your newborn.

POM-EE-GRANATE said...

this is adorable