Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Redesign: Living Room

Happy Monday everyone! Hope the weekend treated you well.  I've been spending the weekend in Utah and it's been absolutely wonderful.  I even had a chance to go skiing with my husband for an early Valentine's Day getaway.  I couldn't have asked for anything more.  The snow was perfect!

Later this week, I will be able to soak up a little sun in Houston as I go to Mom 2.0 Summit.  Are you going?  Erin and I both attended the conference last year and it was incredible.  I hope to see you there!

Without further adieu, I give you Monday's Redesign.  It all started with this tangerine chair.  I love the color and the look of this chair.


And now for a break down of the rest of the goodies:

1.  This sleek and modern sofa is a perfect match for this room.  I love the color of it and how it compliments the tangerine chair. These great pillows (here and here) bring in the color palette of the rest of the space.

2.  I love the texture and natural look of this rug.  It does a great job of bringing the entire room together.

3.  I love this white table and the contrast it provides against the tangerine chair.

4.  The tangerine chair.  No explanation needed.  :)

5.  A lamp next to the chair would be perfect for reading and providing extra light in the room.

6.  I love the pattern of this wall art and think it would perfect placed over the sofa.

I hope you've enjoyed this redesign.  If you need any help or opinions in planning your space, check out our services here.  Tell me,  what do you have planned for the week?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yeah, no explanation needed for that chair at all. I love it!

I was wondering. . . I'm looking for a rug for my daughter's room (yellow, pink, teal) but I don't want to pay a million bucks and I don't want it to be some cheesy little thing.

Do you have suggestions on places you like to go for finding cool rugs?