Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fall 2010 Color Trends

Yes, I know it's not quite spring yet, but Pantone now has the Fall color trends available!  Can I tell you how excited I am about them?  By now you probably know that I LOVE color so the fact that the fall colors are not muted, but bright and bold make me giddy!  Aren't they just gorgeous?



If you twisted my arm to pick a favorite I'd have to say the living coral, oyster gray, and endive are some of my favorites.  But the others aren't far behind (except maybe the rose dust...not sure how I feel about it yet.)  What is your favorite color?


4 comments:

Cole said...

I love love the oyster gray and woodbine. The chocolate truffle interests me but I'm just not sure! :)

Brooke said...

Woodbine and endive. So pretty!

Ashley said...

I'm a sucker for all things green – so the woodbine stole my heart. :)

Erica|UPrinting said...

I think Lipstick red and Lagoon are my favorites. But if I have to choose, well I think lipstick red is more happier color.