Wednesday, January 27, 2010

These Make Me Smile

[caption id="attachment_2623" align="aligncenter" width="238" caption="Image from John Murphy"][/caption]

I just found out that John Murphy started selling his frames (via Design*Sponge).  And it completely made my week.  Aren't they lovely?



This past weekend, Erin and I were hanging out at CHA (which is a room chuck full of great eye candy) kicking off our announcement of CraftyCon.  When I saw John Murphy's frames, I was immediately reminded of Cathie Filian & Steve Piacenza's booth. Look at those hot, hot frames.




[caption id="attachment_2624" align="aligncenter" width="544" caption="Image from Cathie Filian"][/caption]

Cathie and Steve have teamed up with Plaid to make Hot Glue Gun Helpers.  It comes with a craft mat where the the dried glue just peels off, and it comes with all sorts of tools.  My favorite being the finger caps so you don't get burned while working with hot glue.  Awesome, huh?  A couple finger caps would have been perfect for this project and so many others.  I can't tell you how many blisters and burns I've had from using a hot glue gun.


Here's a sneak peek at the kit and the tools should be available in stores this spring.



For more information about the Hot Glue Gun Helpers, visit Cathie Filian's blog.  Stay tuned!  I can't wait to start using them.


And as a side note, Cathie Filian is one of the most delightful people I've ever met.  She always has a smile on her face, and is so down to earth.  She is an amazing person and I loved chatting with her.


No comments: