Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New Beginnings

Happy new year 2010

This year is going to be so much fun. I can already sense it. Here's a sneak peek of what's going on in the next two months. Come and join me, if you can.

DIY Design class-- January 20th
For starters, I'm teaching a Do It Yourself: Interior Design class that starts January 20th. It's three weeks long and is from 6:30-8:30pm. I will be teaching you how to layout a room that's been giving you trouble, different wall decor arrangements, balance, color schemes and traffic flow. This class is through SCC and if your interested in taking it call 402.437.2700 to register. {$49}

CHA-- January 21st
I will be in a little craft heaven as I head towards sunny California for CHA. I get to hang out with some of my best pals and craft. What could be better?


Awesome Camp-- January 30th
I've teamed up with a few friends and we are putting on something called Awesome Camp. What is that, you ask? A place where awesome people can be awesome. Anyone has the opportunity to speak and share their passion for entrepreneurship, creativity, and communication. It's going to be a great event in Lincoln, and if you work in one of these three areas, you better attend. I promise you won't want to miss it. {$10}

2010 Mom 2.0 Summit - FEB 18-20
Mom 2.0 Summit-- February 18th
You may remember a fun little conference I attended last year. {It's a conference that discusses the "Mom 2.0" wave-- bring marketers and women together to talk about marketing and how it should be-- i.e. women are the majority of the buying power in the home, thus marketing should address that.} This year, I'm going again and will also be speaking. I seriously can't wait! This is one of my highlights of last year and I can't wait to go and reconnect with all the people I met.

I hope you're year is off to a good start as well.

{image here}

No comments: