Tuesday, December 29, 2009

DIY Design: Where to Start

Do you have a goal to freshen your nest with this upcoming New Year?  Not sure where to start?  Well, let us help you get off on the right foot.  Watch the video below for some pointers.





As I mention in the video, all you need to get started is our Space Planner.  You can find it on our right hand sidebar, or click here.  Here's an example of how it works.  Trust me, it's easy schmeasy and can save you a lot of time and money in the long run.

Space plan
Enjoy it and use the heck out of it!  If you've tried it, let us know what you think!  As always, we are here to help if you need it.

deb_sig

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for the free space planner. I am trying to use it for my girls bedrooms and found the beds to be undersized. The twin beds that I have are 42" by 82" while your twin bed is only 42" long by 18". I think the bedroom furniture page is not to scale. I made up my own based on the measurements that I have but thought you would like to know for future reference as this is a great tool! Thanks and Happy new Year!