Monday, August 10, 2009

Design Challenge Voting

Let the voting begin!  We had lots of great entries for the latest design challenge!  People love their spaces and we love you for sharing them with us!  Who will win the area rug from FLOR?  Here are the submissions up for voting!

1. Becky from Florida

Entry1



My bedroom redo last spring turned out just the way I wanted it. The quilt is especially meaningful. I made it for my husband on our 28th wedding anniversary. It is called "The Fairview Park Quilt" in memory of our first date, and the park where we were engaged 3 weeks later. I love the pictures of us as children above the dresser, and the fun wall mural I painted instead of a headboard. Our room is inviting, relaxing, colorful, and restful. Perfect for us!!

2. Cara from Utah

Entry2



This is my bedroom. It is the only space in my house untouched by children! It is tranquil and calm. My favorite parts are the bamboo shades and the brown pillowcase with the circles on them (which I made and am very proud of).

*The only voting rule is that you may vote once per day.  Be sure to come back daily to vote for your favorite contestant!  We will be taking votes until midnight on Friday, August 14th and the winner will be announced Monday, August 17th.  Good luck everyone!

Let's vote!



Good luck everyone!  And Thanks so much to our sponsor FLOR for the prize!

6 comments:

Rene Morris said...

I like Cara's design. It was very tranquil and flowing. Lots of Zen!





s bedroom. Its
Bed bedroom

Marleen Locay said...

I love Becky's room!
It's sweet and loving. Warm and comforting.
And the story of the quilt is VERY romantic.
This is definitely the room of a couple with a lot of history and a lot of love.

Micah said...

The little bird pillow is just precious. Both rooms are great. Very different and very good each in their own way.

Angie said...

Go Becky!

Colleen said...

I hope you win Becky!!!!!

Sharon said...

Love it, Becky! I choose you!!!