Monday, May 04, 2009

It's my party and I can't freakin' wait!

In a few months I will be turning the fabulous 30. And honestly, I couldn't feel better about it. The nice people at Minted selected me and my to be party (to be determined) as inspiration for their invitation contest. The designers were given a couple pictures of me and a short bio and were challenged to design something for my "swanky party". Go and check it out and vote on your favorites. The winning invitation will makes it's debut as my party invitation. Here are a couple of my favorites:

drop in the bucket



bubbly

5 comments:

Christy said...

Good for you! I signed up for this, too, but my party idea was lame. ;)

I'm going to go and vote.

Hilary said...

I just checked out the site and there are some really gorgeous choices! Here are my favorites: Swing, Swanky Decor, Pink Blossoms, Baroque Sprices and Plume.
by the way, I believe I will be in town in August. I plan on being back for about two weeks, sometime around my birthday so i can celebrate with my family. I hope we can hook up! No weather excuses this time :)

oobbles said...

I turn 30 this year too! But I have no plans for a swanky party. I did Champions last year.

dj7 said...

drop in the bucket ;)

Erin S. said...

Oh my goodness! Too many good ones to pick from! But Sunny July is one of my favorites!