Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sassy Delight

Early Spring

{image via flickr}
You have to excuse my sassy rants lately. This happens to me every spring. I wake up with a ornery chip on my shoulder and start speaking my mind. It is kind of a fun passtime for me. I enjoy making fun of life... that is, if I'm in the mood. Just ask my husband what happens when I'm not in a making-fun mood.

What? He's not here to tell you.

{looking over my shoulder}

Too bad, you will just have to use your imagination.

Oops, my bad. I just can't control this sassiness. Is that what you call it? If you call it something bad, I don't want to know. Just like I changed the picture of my yellow shoes the other day to start getting votes in my favor. It's because I'm competitive and don't want to loose. I also don't want to be called bad things. Sassiness is okay. I'm a poor loser.

Today it is gorgeous outside so go and get your earth on. {Cause it's Earth Day, silly!} Looking for some eco-friendly tips, go here.

No comments: