Thursday, April 02, 2009

Announcement

Remember that announcement I've been dying to share with you all? I seriously mean dying. I almost couldn't keep my mouth shut. Well, the time is here and I can now share it with you.

I've been partnering with Erin Schlosser from Schlosser Designs to make our new site called Fresh Nest Design. We believe anyone can design given the right tools. So we created this site to make sure you have those tools to Freshen Your Nest!

We are kicking things off in a great way so please come stop by for a visit and say hello.

4 comments:

Audra said...

I think I must be an idiot...bc I can't seem to get my comments to post on your new site. SO I'll tell you here- very cool! Good for you- I think you'll do a wonderful job and I can't wait to see what 'around the house' projects you have for us!

Rachel said...

Good for you, looks like a fun site! You inspire me.

Anonymous said...

I found your site from another site and saw your ideas on grocery shopping. I know you are the paid blogger now but would you care to visit my new site and share a few tips on grocey list or anything?

Thanks, and either way your baby is adorable!
Penny
http://pennyless123.blogspot.com/

Kristine said...

Deb, your new site looks awesome! Good for you!!! :)