Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The big #1 is coming...soon

{image via flickr}


Hello everyone. Thanks for your support and comments yesterday. I must admit, I really needed them. I'm here and doing well. Caden is doing well too. He loved daycare yesterday and was so worn out last night. When he got home, he was talking our ears off... I think he was pretty excited about the day's events. It went something like this...

Caden: Ob-ba-dob-ba -Ob-ba-dob-ba-doo
Me: Oh really?!
Caden: Ob-ba-dob-ba -Ob-ba-dob-ba-doo
Me: It isn't so..
Caden: Ob-ba-dob-ba -Ob-ba-dob-ba-doo
Me: That's amazing!

{This continued for sometime}

And the whole time I was thinking---What a relief!

Speaking of Caden.... can you believe he's almost 1?!! I don't know where the time has gone. I've been working on some fun ideas for his 1st birthday. I tend to get a little carried away as I love (love, LOVE) planning parties. I'm trying to keep this one simple. Because really, it's all about eating cake when you turn one.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I just got off the phone talking with my sister about Kenny's 1 yr bday. She's making a monkey cake.

I held off on all birthday parties until Caleb turned 5 because I was lazy. We also didn't have any family around. I might have done things differently if there were grandparents and other relatives to witness the fun.

Whatever you do, I'm sure it will be FANTASTIC!