Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tu-tu-rrific

The evenings have been really quiet around here since Mr. Casey has been gone. So I have filled my nights with crafting.

October is almost booked for photo shoots and I'm in the midst of accumulating props, if people so choose to use them. (If you want Christmas pictures, please contact us ASAP... we are filling up faster than I thought).


Over the weekend, I made these little tutus. They were so easy I almost commissioned Caden to start making them. I think they took me about an hour each.


Want to know how to make these beauties? Look here.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Love those. You will have to teach me what you did! They would be great for the dress-up box, which we have yet to start.

Eli's Lids said...

Saw you on Nie's blog. These are adorable! I need to make one for my daughter's week-of-Halloween-outfit, because I am that lame! I also love that you went overboard on your hubby's b-day. Before an event I have to promise my hubby that I will "keep it simple." But I always sneak in some extras!
Blessings, KN
http://elislids.blogspot.com