Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nice Paper Clips

Most of you know how much I love, love, love good stationery. Well, I also love things that go well with stationery. Here are some fun paper clips that make great stationery even better.

Alphabet Paper Clips via Stephen Reed



Talk Bubble Paper Clips via Perpetual Kid



Airplane Paper clips via U.S. Airways



Dog Bone Paper clips via The Daily Planner



And probably the coolest paper clip ever all starts with Kyle MacDonald. He started with one red paperclip on July 12 2005 and 14 trades later, on July 12, 2006, he traded for a house. Can you believe it? Go to his website to learn more about his trades. I never would have thought it all started with a red paperclip.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Letters seem to be a thing of the past. But I'll spend $18 on some Crane in a heartbeat. It may be expensive, but I take pride in my letters. I have various other stationary too. I love a card and I love giving cards.
-Shannon in Austin