Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Handprint Valentines



Kids hands grow so fast so when I saw these handprint valentines, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to document my kids little hands. We used a little finger paint and had a lot of fun making these.



Porter was a little more difficult in getting his hand prints.  He didn't want to sit still for too long.



After we were done getting their handprints, I let them have at it with the fingerpaint.  It was a great way to teach what happens when colors are mixed.  Caden definitely knows that blue and red makes purple now.  This is what both boys looks like before getting in the bath.



In case you can't tell, Caden was busy trying to morph himself into a superhero.  I think Porter followed his lead with the body paint idea.  Needless to say, the bath was purple.  It was a blast and Caden keeps asking when we're going to do it again.

No comments: