Monday, February 13, 2012

Caden Turns 4!



Caden turned the BIG 4 yesterday!  This picture was taken late last night after all the celebrations of the weekend had come to an end.  I sat with Caden and asked him 20 questions.  This is my new birthday tradition for the kids.  I'll ask them the same 20 questions (starting at age 4).  I think it will be fun to see how their answers change over the years.  Here are a few of my favorite answers:

What is your favorite tv show? All of them.

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Ham-a-burger.



What is your favorite animal? Turkeys at the farm.  Gobble, gobble.

What do you want for dinner for your birthday? Steak & apples.

What do you want to be when you grow up? Race car driver.

To see a full list of the 20 questions, go here.



Caden really wanted Star Wars cupcakes for his birthday.  I was in a pinch at the last minute and ended up buying these little Star Wars figures.  They were perfect!  I hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

suzanne anderson said...

Happy Birthday Caden!!! Love the 20 questions!!! Actually I was thinking about you and your family yesterday. Also I wondered what ever happened with your online sewing class. I think I might want to do it. I remember you said that it was maybe a year thing? Or maybe you had 12 projects and i just assumed it was a year? I have no memory these days.

deb said...

Thanks Suzanne! The sewing class I took online can be found here: http://homeeconline.blogspot.com/