Monday, June 20, 2011

Be Daring!



I wouldn't say that I'm the most daring person around, but I would say the most fun and memorable events of my life have been daring.  Here are a couple things I have done in my life that I would mark "daring":


  • Pierced my tongue in college (I'm not quite sure why....)

  • Living in California for a summer

  • Moving to Utah without a plan

  • Having my first child (having kids takes guts!)

  • Quitting my full-time job when it made absolutely no financial sense


These are just a couple that come to mind.  How about you?  Do you agree with Helen Keller?  Or is life more enjoyable when it's "safe"?

|image via coco+kelly|

1 comment:

Lain said...

Taking risks makes life interesting , we all thrive on forbidden pleasure, but in the end , do we do it ? For me , the safe way is getting stuck, the risk takings gives you freedom , and experience, and at the end of the day you can say , I did it!
... Here i am sitting in a office, everyday .... wish i did it :-/