Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Dreaming of Tropical Islands

Winter is pretty much in full swing and has left me dreaming of a warmer climate to chase away those winter blues.  (I'm also researching a little bit as my husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary in about 16 months and since it's a big one we'd like to do something especially nice.  That means we need to start budgeting and saving now for our trip.)  Look at this great tropical island resort in Fiji, Turtle Island.









Not only does the island look fabulous, but I love the mixture of the different natural materials and textures.  It's clean and modern, while maintaining a natural feel.  Sigh...looks relaxing, huh?

I'll admit, I'm scared to submit a request for a quote...I'm thinking it might be a little out of our budget.  Have you visited or heard of any fabulous tropical places to visit?

1 comment:

Lauren Bonk said...

Hey, Deb! Check out cancunvipreservations.com, it's a family from my hometown who has a bunch of timeshares and rent them out for pretty good all-inclusive prices. Just looking at the pictures makes me sigh!!!