Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Until We Meet Again...


Dear Grandpa Telford:
We miss you already. Though it's only been a day, we miss you too much. We're so lucky to have such great memories with you. As I thought about you today, I sat in amazement at what a good man you were. You gave your best each and everyday. The last time we came to visit you in June, you were not feeling well, but you got out of bed and came to sit and chat with us. You gave us your best that day. And more. You asked me how my parents were doing. You rode with us to the elevator to say goodbye.

You were always a gentleman and a scholar. I loved talking with you and hearing your advice. I loved your witty sense of humor, and how all your neighbors cheered up instantly when they saw you. Thank you for always giving us your best. May we all do the same and pass on your legacy. We love you!!

William James Telford 12/14/1913 - 12/14/2010

No comments: