Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hello 32 Weeks

{from the hotel during our recent trip to Colorado}

And how do I feel?

Great, thanks for asking.

I finally have a surge of energy and nesting has kicked in full time. It's amazing what I can accomplish when I'm running around like a mad woman! {And not traveling every other week!}

And I think the fact that Caden was early is pushing me to be even more on top of things.

In just a couple of months, we will be a family of four. I will be the sole woman in our home. I don't know whether that's a good thing or not, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

I can wear enough ruffles and bows to even everything out.

I just hope I can handle being a mother of a newborn again. Is it kind of like riding a bike?

5 comments:

Hilary said...

You look beautiful! Thanks for posting a picture of the belly!! I'm nervous about the newborn 1st week also. I remember not caring too much for the first week but then I remember that it passes and eventually we get to enjoy the 4 month stage!!!

Kurt and Kristy said...

You look great!! I can't believe you're that far along already!! And yes it will all come back after a little while but even with my third I was nervous!! Good luck!!

Becky said...

Yeah for 32 weeks! I had no idea you were that far along. You look great.

I think babies are a little like riding a bicycle. You remember the basic (important) parts. Just not all the little details like changing diapers :) But it is an adjustment for sure!

Hollie said...

I know, it's been almost 6 years since I had a newborn. I'm getting a bit nervous too!

Virtual Assistant said...

Yep, just like riding a bike! I'm the only woman in the house. Five boys if you include the man--God bless! whenmotherscry.blogspot.com