Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Home Tour: Smile and Wave

I am so inspired by Rachel Denbow's creativity.  She blogs over at Smile and Wave and I'm fascinated how she keeps on top of a blog, teaching online classes {check out her classes over at Red Velvet Art and her most recent Home Ec class-- I really, really want to take this given my recent sewing challenge!} and motherhood all the while keeping her home beautiful and inspiring.


Trust me, I know how impossible this is to do.  I work about 25-30 hours a week outside of the home {I do fancy elearning design for a local college and e-marketing with a friend of mine... and I LOVE what I do}.  By the time I get home, and make sure my family is tended to, I barely have enough energy to keep on top of projects.  I am so very thankful for this blog, and for you.  Being in this space motivates me to keep my creativity churning.


Because I really do love creating.  {But sometimes paying the bills must come first!}


Now is where I apologize for going off tangent.  This post really isn't about me.  It's about the amazing Rachel Denbow.  Seriously.  Take a look at her home.


I Heart Washi Tape


Dining Room


Vintage Vignette


Summer Time Pom Poms


In The Studio


Staged


Color Contrast


Saturday Afternoon


Jenn Ski designed Alphabet Corner


You can see more pictures of her home on her flickr page and on her blog.  I hope you've enjoyed her space as much as I have!


1 comment:

rachel denbow said...

Thanks for sharing our home! Hugs to another crafty mama who could use a few more hours in her day!