Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Inspiration


I am so in love with this table from oomph.  Doesn't it just make you happy?


Here are a couple other things that have made me happy this week:





  • {this pretty space} never disappoints.  Go over and have a looksies.  And I'm pretty sure this yellow footstool will be inspiration for a little seating nook in my bedroom.  I love it.






  • Create your own moodboards online with this neat tool


Have any fun and creative links that you'd like to share?

And we don't say it enough around here-- thanks for reading Fresh Nest.  We hope you enjoy it as much as we do 'cause there's no way we could do it with out you.  Thanks for being a friend.

And a Happy Father's Day to all the great father's out there!

xoxoxoxo


2 comments:

Tracey @ My house of Giggles said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little table!!

Erika said...

I just wanted to say Thank-you for your blogfrog friendship, thought I would stop by and check out your blog! I enjoyed reading quite a few of your posts--you have a nice blog! Best wishes-Erika:)