Monday, March 15, 2010

We Have a Winner

We aren't quite sure where he got his love of vacuuming from, but we are sure glad for it! Do you know anyone else that vacuums with this big of a smile on their face?!

Caden has turned out to be quite the helper around the house. Making sure the laundry gets done right, and the dusting is done. He's a busy boy and sure keeps us wondering where he gets all his energy.

So tell me what you've been up to lately. Are you having the time of your life? Or purely exhausted? Let's talk about the good things and cheer each other up.

I'll just tell you this one thing: I love banana pancakes and it's all her fault! ;)

6 comments:

Kaitlyn B said...

YES!! If there is anything I will take the blame for it is this. I am so happy you have come to realize the deliciousness of this treat!

Love you all!

Marisa said...

Grant sits on the couch and giggles the whole time I vacuum. Today I moved his high chair into the kitchen so I could cook while he ate. I used the electric can opener, he looked at me, broke out into a huge grin and laughed. Good Day!!

Deb said...

Marisa--
That is the funniest thing ever! What a cutie!

Wilkerson Family said...

when would he like to come and vacuum my home? :)

Heidi said...

Wow! That's the best smile! Thanks for sharing!

erika1990 said...

Very adorable!