Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Ode to Pyrex

I have a standard set of Pyrex in my kitchen that I use pretty much every time I'm in there!  Purely functional and not all that nice to look at:

51XVPV836HL._SL500_AA280_


Pyrex 2-Cup Measuring Cup



I'm thinking I'll have to add some of these lovely vintage Pyrex pieces to my collection because not all my Pyrex has to be purely functional!

il_430xN.113765428


Retro Green Pyrex Glasses from Ax and Apple


il_430xN.113535670


Turquoise Blue Snowflake Dish from So Fetch Vintage


il_430xN.84714039


Square Flowers Dish from Comfuzzled


il_430xN.87651305


Woodland Brown Cups from Corrnucopia


And what's best about all these is that they would look right at home in any modern kitchen today!



erin_sig

3 comments:

Tanna @ Complete Organizing Solutions said...

I love our old Pyrex! Never goes out of style, in my opinion!

Sarah said...

I adore vintage Pyrex! So fun, timeless, and hardworking. Have you seen pink Pyrex?? Delish!

http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=pink+pyrex&filter[0]=vintage

Amanda @geekdetails said...

I love vintage pyrex and collect the teal/aqua stuff. It looks awesome in my kitchen and goes well with my red pots and pans.

I find a lot of mine at the thrift store and haven't paid more than $3 for any of it.