Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

DSC_8562.JPG{Deb & Erin at Mom 2.0 Summit-- photo taken by Ziv Gillat}


Happy New Year!  Wow!  2009 was such a great year, right?!  I honestly can't believe that it's 2010 already.  I know this year has so many good things in store and I just can't wait.  And, I can't believe where 2009 took us.  I had no idea that all these great things would happen.


Erin and I met at Mom 2.0 last year and hit it right off.  We immediately started brainstorming the site, THIS site and look where it's taken us.  From being featured in Glamour magazine and Singapore Home and Decor to making friends with designers like Christopher LowellAmy Butler, Barclay Butera, and Kelly Ellis, just to name a few.  And best of all... meeting readers like you!



We'd like to make 2010 the best possible for you.  To do so, we'd like to get some feedback about our site from you by taking this quick survey.  It will only take about 3 minutes, we promise!  Click here to take survey.

Thanks again for making 2009 such a great year!

xoxoxo

deb_sig

No comments: